Sunday, November 27, 2011

Yeha Zindgi Ik Emtiha'n hai - S2 ...


"Yeha Zindgi Ik Emtiha'n hai", have read this verse couple of times but now i am able to understand its true meaning. CUST makes me able to understand it in a quite practical and real way :D ...


S-2 is going to start from tomorrow, again a hectic week is waiting for me with lots of pressure to achieve my goal.....

Having tension of internship marks and highest aim to achieve, i m quite in piece that this time i am working harder and hope that i will achieve better......


I know YOU are with me as YOU were in the past. stay with me and provide me with success !!



                              Again wish me luck "book of life" !!
                                         hope to see you after S-2 .........................

No comments:

Post a Comment