Saturday, December 3, 2011

Romantic Movies: i love the most !!

These are some of my ever favorite movies.maybe, i forgot to add some because of my dull memory and for that reason i will update this post later on too.so i you wana have some time to sit alone, have a cup of tea and some nuts.then do give these movies a watch... enjoy December !!

the story of two rather 'different' people who just
met and fall in love & there it comes, a twist!
indeed, a soft romantic and different love story.
Ryan is considered to be in my preferred list of
romantic heroes.


i really love this movie because of its 'love will show
you everything' & 'Take my heart back'.awesome
songs and different story.
An out of the way story of a dedicated doctor who
had an accident when she was going to meet her 'hope
 to be fiance' and got an accident.





My most favorite movie P.S. I love you.i have no
words to explain this movie and don't exactly know
the reason for that.the theme, the acting and
the supporting cast.all have helped to make this
piece, a master piece.
Jenifer, for me is a very soft and romantic heroin &
she had shown her this potential very well in this
story.



how difficult it could be for someone who fall in
love with a man & afterwards, she came to know
that the wedding she is going to plan is of the one
she love the most.a very soft and calm movie.
this is a simple movie but as i have said earlier,
ryan is in my preferred list of romantic heroes so
i tried not to miss his movies and this one in also a
good one.

1 comment: