Saturday, October 29, 2011

Horcrux of my Childhood memories !!!

philosopher stone
     
chamber of secrets
  
prisoner of azkaban
goblet of fire














Yesterday, had watched HARRY POTTER and the deathly hallows part 2. A series, i was so connected with that watching the last part is like the destruction of last horcrux of 'my childhood memories' with this film..

A strange feeling had captured me while i was watching last part, just thinking of the day i had watched its first part (HARRY POTTER and the philosopher stone) with my brothers and sister.. and this activity last for 10 years, quite a long journey indeed !!

order of phoenix
     
half blood prince
  
deathly hallows part 1
deathly hallows part 2













From then till now, i always waited eagerly for its every part and now this wait also came to end !!

A strong bond is still there with HARRY POTTER because its not just a movie for me but a collection of my childhood memories and my imaginative world !!

Will miss u harry, hermione and Ron !! :(

1 comment: